Nice to meet you!
Here’s the deal, I’m a “wears multiple hats” type of girl! Always have been. I’ve always held multiple job titles or worked multiple jobs at once.
I graduated in 2009 with my BA in Web design & interactive media from the Art Institute of Phoenix, AZ; soon after I moved back across the country to my hometown in Maine. In 2010, I began my adventure in real estate since the job pool for Web developers & designers was yet to be in high demand.
In 2014, I decided to create, design & publish my own magazine dedicated to dogs. Although, after a short run of only two and a half years, I decided it was time to hang my hat as a magazine creator.
In 2016, after several years of working part-time as a freelance web/graphic designer & developer, I decided to leave my full time real estate gig and start a new adventure as a digital marketing coordinator for a firm in Portland, Maine.
While this new career afforded me the opportunity to learn all the ins and outs of SEO, content & ad creation, analyzing & reporting of website/advertising metrics, and managing of social media accounts, I still continued to freelance part-time during the night hours.
Finally, in 2019, I decided to go full-time with my freelancing and to this day still continue to offer my graphic/web design & development services to entrepreneurs and small businesses. Did I mention that I’m also still practicing real estate in “my spare time” as well?
Some fun & real facts
I’ve worked with many inspirational and successful women such as:
- Jan Copeland, a high performance coach & mentor for women real estate agents & brokers, speaker and founder of multiple 6-figure businesses.
- Judy Weber, a Christian business coach & success strategist.
- Stacy Tuschl, a bestselling author, speaker and founder of The Foot Traffic Formula.
I’m the face behind the pretty and feminine designs of:
- Livy Girl Success Boutique, a complete graphic, marketing, & training solution to Revolutionize the way Women do Realestating!™
- She’s Unstoppable! Live, the first and only national conference for women in real estate.
- She’s Unstoppable Now! Community, the trendsetting community for female real estate agents & brokers.
I'm passionate about
working with you
After a couple of years, my 8am-5pm career finally made me realize how much I hated my everyday of commuting to a job that was sucking the life out of me. I knew there had to be a way to combine my passion for freelance and real estate.
In 2019, I decided to pursue my dreams and jumped at the opportunity to freelance on more of a full-time basis. This, in turn allowed me to also focus more on my real estate career.
Phew! I told you I wore a LOT of hats! The most important of all though would have to be my entrepreneurial spirit which finally led me to create this site!
I love working with women that are looking to grow their real estate business and that all starts by having a gorgeous brand! So, are you ready?