This is a complete 15+ page buyer resource guide for Canva with all of the pertinent details throughout the home buying process!
ALL OF THIS…
You get ALL of these pages in this perfect take-home reference for clients to access details of the home buying process following your buyer presentation.
- Steps to a home purchase
- Mortgage Information – pre-qualification, pre-approval
- Writing an offer & negotiation
- Home inspection & post-inspection agreement
- Title search
- Final commitment letter
- Homeowner’s insurance
- What to expect at closing, closing costs
- Tips for mortgage financing through closing
- House hunting notes
- Multiple cover designs
- Agent resume
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- You Instantly access Canva link through Download. (Canva uses a login to the free version for the ability to save your drafts.)
- You add your own logo, headshot and contact information.
- You can customize the wording, font, font size, placement and sizing as much as you’d like.
- Add your own images (or use the ones already in place).
- Save as a PDF.
- Upload to your website or print.
- You’ve ready to give to LEADS & CLIENTS!
Important to note:
*Canva Pro Account may be required to use certain fonts or images but you can still open them without having a Canva Pro Account. You will still have the opportunity to work with the templates before upgrading to the Canva Pro subscription if you don’t have it. You can also choose to change the fonts and images to ones included in the free account.