This is a complete 15+ page seller resource guide for Canva with all of the pertinent details throughout the home selling process!
ALL OF THIS…
You get ALL of these pages in this perfect take-home reference for clients to access details of the selling process following your listing presentation.
- Agent Responsibilities
- Selling Process – Ten Easy Steps
- Enhancing the Property’s Interior & Exterior Appeal
- Show Home Ready in One Hour
- Factors that Affect the ‘Saleability’ of the Home
- Information and Document Preparation
- Properly Handling Negotiations
- Under Contract Process
- Accepted Offer
- Home Inspection
- Home Appraisal
- What to Expect at Closing
- Multiple cover designs
- Agent resume
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- You Instantly access Canva link through Download. (Canva uses a login to the free version for the ability to save your drafts.)
- You add your own logo, headshot and contact information.
- You can customize the wording, font, font size, placement and sizing as much as you’d like.
- Add your own images (or use the ones already in place).
- Save as a PDF.
- Upload to your website or print.
- You’ve ready to give to LEADS & CLIENTS!
Important to note:
*Canva Pro Account may be required to use certain fonts or images but you can still open them without having a Canva Pro Account. You will still have the opportunity to work with the templates before upgrading to the Canva Pro subscription if you don’t have it. You can also choose to change the fonts and images to ones included in the free account.